Louisiana Czech Museum 2003 Raffle Calendar Rules & Regulations
- No raffle calendar may exceed $20 in cost.
- Raffle calendars may not be offered for sale after December 31, 2002.
- No person may sell a raffle calendar unless authorized by the Louisiana Czech Museum Board of Directors.
- All raffle drawings shall be held on the first Saturday of each month. The drawing shall take place at 1 pm at the following location:
Beaten Path Antiques
6592 Hwy. 28 E
- All prizes shall be awarded. The purchaser of a calendar need not be present at the drawing to win.
- All calendar entries are eligible for all drawings.
- Each winner will be notified by a member of the Louisiana Czech Museum Board of Directors.
- A list of winners will be posted on the Louisiana Czech Museum website (www.czechmuseum.com).
- The Louisiana Czech Museum shall furnish a list of all prize winners to each calendar holder who provides the organization with a self-addressed stamped envelope and requests the list.
- Any museum board member and their family living in the same household are ineligible.